30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary
This Max Anders classic is now expanded and updated with this 30th Anniversary Edition, helping you grasp the key people, events, and doctrines of the Christian faith and get more out of God’s Word.
|Number Of Pages: ||400|
|Publication Date: ||20181023|
If you've ever confused the ark of the covenant with the ark of Noah, or Jericho with Jeroboam, Max Anders' classic book, 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, is for you. In just fifteen minutes a day, you'll learn the Bible's key people, events, and doctrines to get more out of God's Word. This simple-to-use, straightforward guide has been recommended by Bible teachers and pastors for thirty years, and now it's available in an expanded thirtieth anniversary edition—with the most requested topics from the original edition restored and updated for today's readers.
- The “Arc of Bible History” to help you visualize the Bible’s overarching themes
- The “Story of the Bible” summarizing Genesis through Revelation in just a few pages
- The core beliefs of the Christian faith, focusing on the teachings that have united Christians for the last 2,000 years
- 13-week plan that provides teacher’s every creative and effective tool for teaching the Bible in 30 days
- Fan-favorite bonus content, previously removed, now restored from the original edition