This is an invaluable study guide for learning Chinese characters.
More than a simple update, 250 Essential Chinese Characters Volume 2
offers 250 more characters in the extremely useful learning format that learners and teachers alike continue to praise. Following in the footsteps of Volume 1
, it includes everything that today's learners and teachers want: tips for Chinese language mastery throughout; special exercises in AP-exam format; progressive review sections; and several indexes.
- Master each character's radical, stroke count and meaning.
- Grow in proficiency by learning compound words.
- Example sentences show how to use them in context.
- Review activities reinforce your leaning progress.
- Helpful writing guides and practice grids for every character.
After studying this book together with its companion, 250 Essential Chinese Characters, Volume 1
, you'll have learned 500 of the most important characters in Chinese, and thousands of words in which they appear. Whether you're new to Chinese or coming back for review, each of these 250 characters offers you ways to learn Chinese and improve your abilities to read Chinese and write Chinese.