1, 2, 3, John and Jude
The Jeremiah Bible Studies bring Scripture to life in twelve lessons filled with teachings from Dr. David Jeremiah, one the most widely viewed and respected Bible teachers today. Each volume includes study questions, commentary, and reflections to help readers understand what the Bible means to them today.
|Number Of Pages: ||160|
|Publication Date: ||20210914|
The Jeremiah Bible Study Series captures Dr. David Jeremiah's forty-plus years of commitment in teaching the Word of God. In each study, he will help readers understand what the Bible says, what it meant to the people at the time it was written, and what it means to them today.
Sections in each lesson include:
- Getting Started: An opening question to introduce readers to the lesson
- Setting the Stage: A short reflection to explain the context of the study
- Exploring the Text: The Scripture reading for the lesson with related study questions
- Reviewing the Story: Questions to help readers identify key points in the reading
- Applying the Message: Questions to help readers apply the key ideas to their lives
- Reflecting on the Meaning: A closing reflection on the key teachings in the lesson
Along the way, readers will gain insights into the text, identify key stories and themes, and be challenged to apply the truths they find to their lives.