500 Basic Korean Verbs is a complete study guide to the most common Korean verbs
Korean grammar is notoriously difficult for foreigners to master but is essential for those wishing to learn Korean. This book is the only comprehensive guide to the correct usage of Korean verbs available for English-speaking learners.
Each of the 500 high-frequency Korean verbs is presented in a convenient single-page format that gives the verb's meaning and pronunciation and displays the verb's 48 main tenses, speech levels, and moods (all accompanied by romanizations). Also included are a handy guide to the Korean language and verb conjugation, reference tables of basic Korean verb types, and three indexes (Romanized, Hangeul, and English).
500 Basic Korean Verbs Includes:
- Conjugations by tense, speech levels, and mood.
- "Model verb" system quickly identifies each verb's pattern.
- Sample sentences demonstrating the verb's correct usage.
- Free downloadable audio provides pronunciations for the verbs and 1,000 example sentences.
- Korean characters (Hangul) as well as romanized pronunciations to help English speakers.
- A two-color design makes quick reference easy.