A Christian's Guide to Planet Earth
With colorful graphics, approachable data, and a biblical foundation, A Christian's Guide to Planet Earth will reawaken your heart and mind to the magnificence of God's creation and offer practical ways to love our planet the way God does.
|Number Of Pages: ||208|
|Publication Date: ||20220315|
From conservation to protecting endangered species to sustainable living, A Christian's Guide to Planet Earth offers a faith-based framework for viewing our responsibility to the natural world as well as practical, biblical ways we can care for the magnificent creation around us.
Drawing on science and Scripture, this hope-filled and reader-friendly guide helps us navigate questions about caring for and respecting God's world. With a focus on real-life solutions, this book explores answers to questions such as:
- What does the Bible say about food shortages, forests, and pollution?
- How can we make ethical choices about what we eat and what we wear?
- Why is reducing our carbon footprint a way of loving others?
- What do animals tell us about God's design for the earth?
- What simple choices can we make to help recover God's beauty in creation?
Four-color infographics throughout highlight the inherent grandeur of the natural world, stirring our hearts to care about the wild and wondrous things God has made. Each chapter concludes with practical tips on how to become better stewards of the Earth, including how to support efforts that make a positive difference in the world.
A Christian's Guide to Planet Earth is ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to make a difference for the planet but doesn't know where to start
- Readers interested in how stewardship of the water, air, land, and gardens relates to serving God and our neighbor
- Bible studies and church small groups
- Homeschooling families and networks
- Anyone who loves God's beauty in nature
- Readers with questions about how changes to our earth affect the planet and our lives
Equal parts philosophical and practical, this guide provides us a deeper understanding of God's love for His creation and the delightful, God-given privilege we have to enjoy it and care for it well.